Information for Patients
When and Where
We are still determining our 2021 Indiana Mission of Mercy event date and location! We will keep our visitors posted when details are available.
lndianaMoM will provide free dental service for underserved patients. Partner agencies will also help patients with:
- overall wellness resources
- social services resources
- habits to improve oral health
- getting follow up care
- finding a dental home
What to Expect
Please note: We will NOT BE DISPENSING NARCOTICS at the IndianaMoM event.
Expect a LONG day! Care is given first-come-first-served. The patient process will include:
- Long lines
- Health history and screening
- Dental treatment
What to Bring
- Come EARLY!
- Wear comfy clothes and shoes.
- Bring water and snacks.
- Bring medicine if needed.
- Photo ID.
- Bring diapers and other baby/toddler supplies if needed.
Sign up for Social Services!
We will have navigators and social services on site to help patients register with applicable social service agencies. You will need to bring:
- Social Security numbers for all family members
- Birthdates for all family members
- Photo ID
- Proof of address
- Current insurance info
Please refer to our Patient Frequently Asked Questions for more information.